Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why do I feel not that excited afterall?

Hey folks,

Just feel like writing a short flashback on what happened this week (categorized as junk post 'coz I didn't put much effort on this, crap work*sigh)


Monday - back to work, bring cake and cookies (everybody liked them), had a discussion on emcee job for Saturday.
Tuesday - at work, still bring cake and cookies (more compliments for my mom's cookies), vball at ITE after a short break and got a crammed left leg due to lack of warm up (hurting me like crazy, but managed to recover after 3 days).
Wednesday - at work, nothing exciting, my leg was still in pain, weird conversation over msn and the awkwardness continue the next morning (it makes me dislike February, especially the 14th).
Thursday - at work, announcement of workforce reduction (2nd wave), other rumor says that another wave's coming in March (huff, let it be...), slightly busier than usual. Met emcee partner for discussion.
Friday - at work, slowing down again, invited to colleagues home at TPY but had to leave early because of emcee job today and vball match against Vietnam.
Saturday - woke up at 5 am, excited at first, reached NTU around 7.15 am, emcee job (just like that...not very nervous afterall, just appear excited as per usual), vball game against Vietnam (just play for one set), Indo won 2-1 (I can smell GOLD this year^_^), couldn't join the next match against India coz' I have French lesson in the afternoon (can skip no more, already skipped twice), Indo won anyway. Back from lesson.

And here I am...writing this, thinking again about what I've achieved this week. It seemed like I've done lots of things but why do I feel not that excited afterall?

-Sien-
need a lil' break from 'this', must enjoy my Sunday!!!

No comments: