I've started the journey to my goals in January with these:
1) Register for French course at Alliance Française
2) Start to hit the gym at least twice a week, swim once a week and vball twice a week
3) Home for CNY - completed ^_^
4) Keep a look out of the job market --> everyday
5) Follow budget closely
6) Save and invest $$$ for my education --> learning is forever
Probably I have to start setting up other challenging and more specific goals??
Perhaps it's just me...
Since I graduated last year, I've been feeling like I've lost some directions. A big chunk of myself has been left in the education system. To become a student is a bless, there's a clear system there and your goals are set for you. But now, off to work, you have to set your own. You are responsible of your own future. This fact is inevitable and 'till now finding my own direction is my daily task. Life will be dull without goals. With goals, you'll have meaningful journey towards them and sense of achievement once you've grabbed them. A person with specific goals is a person with lots of energy and motivation to reach them, a person who knows that life has to be lived to the fullest. I want to be that person...
C'est la vie!
-Sien-
is longing for...
No comments:
Post a Comment