Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Home in 2 days ^_^

Yeah, I'll be taking the next plane home in 2 days...

Daniel Powter's
Lalala...
I'm so lonely they're not here with me
That's why I'm gonna be on the next plane home...
Yeahh...
You're the only place I wanna see
That's why I'm gonna be on the next plane home...
I've always been a million miles away
The things I wanna change, I just wanna come home...
Yeah I'm taking the next plane home...

Anyway, to be able to return home this CNY, I had to apply for unpaid leave for 4 days and miss 2 French classes. Going back is more important than everything else right now. CNY period is the most important gathering of the year and I can't afford to miss it. I hadn't missed a single one since I'm here, in the tiny red dot. Had always found the time to return home no matter what. Grateful for that.

And I know what I'd love to do at home this year:
-Eat and gather with family
-Have a hair cut
-Go to dentist
-Meet old friends
-Eat again
-Learn how to cook and bake (more things)
-Visit friends
-Laze around
-Shop for stuff (so many things...^_^)
-Eat more...:P

Yeah...can hardly wait!!


Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!



-Sien-

No comments: