Monday, January 5, 2009

The Routines

Yeah after spending my first few days of 2009 shopping at Expo, chillin' at home, watching movies, playing volleyball, hitting the gym and swimming...here we go again! 

The daily routines of:
waking up at 7.30 am, 
going to work at 8.20 am 
work (not busy at all, or not yet, or I dun think I'll ever be busy until June?)
lunch
work (nothing much)
tea break (30 mins)
prepare to go back at exactly 6 pm (usually leave without the feeling of accomplishing anything significant, just a blank mind, ready to go home)
repeat the next day...

It's the total opposite of this situation (posted here)

Monday -> wake up at 6 am, 7.15 start walking to mrt station, stand in mrt for an hour (since there is hardly any seat left in the morning), morning meeting, chased by others, lunch for exactly one hour or less (in fact, we had 2-hour lunch time, but noone wanted to waste so much time for lunch when time is of the essence and deadline's chasing you like crazy. You'll feel guilty, somehow...), work work work, officially 5.30 pm can go off but from day 2/3 decided to stay until at least 6.30 pm, too many things so little time. Most of the time, will need to bring work home, even during weekends. Travel back for another one hour. Reach home around 8 pm ++ (in most days, 9 pm)
Tuesday -> repeat
Wednesday -> repeat
Thursday -> repeat
Friday - > repeat + usually there's a farewell party every week, drinking night (which I don't really like, too ex and not my kind of lifestyle)
Saturday -> tuition, or occasional outings
Sunday -> tuition/vball at NTU, clean the house/toilet

I am definitely at another extreme of working life now. The opposite of what I experienced 5 months ago.

Currently, it's merely a question of WHICH, which one do I prefer more? honestly?

I'm still testing my limit now. I shall bear with it for as long as I can, savouring every moment, be grateful and eventually figure out the answer to this. 

Meanwhile, let's stick to the 2009 resolutions! JIAYOU!!!!


-Sien-
PS: Vball tomorrow eve! Let's start again...yay^_^

No comments: