Folks,
My mom and lil' aunt were in town for five days since last Thursday *she returned home yesterday morning. And the one thing that I adore about my mom is her cooking and baking abilities. I have been attempting to emulate this particular ability by teaching myself how to cook some easy food (including going to market to shop for ingredients and chop everything myself :P). I didn't refer to any recipe and it was just a kind of mix and match of my fave veggies and meat. And of course I don't really have a name for all the dishes I've made. Amateur huh? Well, baby steps folks...baby steps... At least I started something, from the college girl who prefers buying her meals from canteen and who has limited access to kitchen one year ago to an 'adult' working girl who finds that cooking can be a form of stress-reliever, plus you feel great eating your self-made dish. For these past couple of months, just to be able to make edible dish for myself is good enough:P *doesn't matter about the look...
I shall improve my cooking skill throughout this year. Wish me luck! 加油!!
Here are some examples: (and guess what they are...)
Last weekend was definitely better than the previous one. I hanged out with my bros and mom during the weekend, had a fun vball game, had my french class and not-too-many-things-to-do during my Sunday duty work. The only not-so-right thing is the fact that I still wonder and can't let go of the odd feeling since before Valentine's day. Apparently, I wasn't ready to let go. I won't tell the truth anyway so it's better to leave things as they are now and not to worry too much. Overall, it was a smooth-sailing weekend, even my knee is recovering well...
Recall last 2 weeks after that disappointing match, I had this b*tch...
(you can still see the brownish color due to accumulation of dusts, yikes:S)
@18 Feb - after Betadine treatment, the skin still looks wet and gross
(but I still play vball the night before:P)
@21 Feb - skin is drying and new layer is regenerated
(signs of recovery, but still need to cover it with a $6.6/5 pcs cushion from G****ian.
It hurts if I wear jeans the whole day)
@22 Feb - the skin peeled off and looked less gross
(It doesn't hurt anymore when I wear jeans)
@just before I write this post
Applied Betadine again to the remaining skin areas that can't peel off by themselves
(Not yet, 'coz these areas have the deepest cut)
My point is that...
This knee is going to recover in no time and f.y.i., I had worse than this before (in junior high school, due to the same cause:P). So don't worry! No scar to be left behind. I promise!!
Anyway, my Mom is so used to seeing this and just quietly shake her head whenever she saw my injury after vball. Old habit really dies hard. *but I prefer not to fall again next time...huhuhu...
Cheers,
-Sien-
(but I still play vball the night before:P)
(signs of recovery, but still need to cover it with a $6.6/5 pcs cushion from G****ian.
It hurts if I wear jeans the whole day)
(It doesn't hurt anymore when I wear jeans)
Applied Betadine again to the remaining skin areas that can't peel off by themselves
(Not yet, 'coz these areas have the deepest cut)
Great huh? I just spent half of the page to show the recovery of my right knee. Do you enjoy looking at them? Gross?:P
My point is that...
This knee is going to recover in no time and f.y.i., I had worse than this before (in junior high school, due to the same cause:P). So don't worry! No scar to be left behind. I promise!!
Anyway, my Mom is so used to seeing this and just quietly shake her head whenever she saw my injury after vball. Old habit really dies hard. *but I prefer not to fall again next time...huhuhu...
Cheers,
-Sien-
No comments:
Post a Comment