Friday, February 13, 2009

My Volintine's Day

I've decided to make playing volleyball as my St. Valentine's day main activity tomorrow or Volintine's Day *yud, borrow your word k?:P

What not to like about V-day this year? I get to play my fave game for half of the day (and also the next day - we must win!!!). And by the end of it, I'll surely be exhausted and prefer sleeping to re-charge my energy. Tomorrow is the Semifinal of Vball International Games at NTU, which I am now involved in *as usual as one of Indo vball players and also as the emcee for opening & closing:P. Indo vs. Union tomorrow and I heard they're tough opponent. Captain has said that he needed me to come, so it's a good enough excuse to skip my French class again huh? *the 3rd time for this level:S. If we win tomorrow, I'll get to play again for the final and do my emcee job for closing ceremony. Busy weekend...

Thank goodness my February is far from dull. I've got a lot of different activities this month. *yay, happy. Even at work, I'm busier. The product that I'm supposed to look after is in production mode now. That means I can learn more by doing the real work, instead of merely observing how other people do things. By really taking on the responsibility, I'll certainly learn faster. I know that I'll make many mistakes along the way but I won't give up on staying positive about what I do and do my very best everytime. Attitude is always the key at work. I've decided to just be more spontaneous & outspoken, to worry less and look happier at work. I can still pursue my hobbies (gym, watch TV, singing, vball, reading, etc etc) after work and it's enough for me now. Grateful for that!

Another exciting thing is next week (3rd week of Feb), my Mom's coming to town with my lil' aunt. It's that time of the year again, NTU's entrance test. That's why Mom's accompanying my aunt to take the tests. Great, my meals from 19th to 24th are settled, Mom's cooking:D. I shall think more about the many things that I can do while they're here.

February has been OK so far and hope everything will be just fine 'til the very end!!

Cheers,


Sien
*feeling the need to post a good-structured article soon. Writer's block T_T

No comments: