Monday, February 16, 2009

Letting Go of Some Attachments is Good for Your Sanity

You know that I had a lousy weekend, don't you?

In spite of that, I'm still glad that I chose to play vball and shared my chocs with those vball guys on Valentine's day. Though I was injured and the pain from losing at semifinal has not really sunk in, I've managed to begin my Monday with quite a positive energy. At least I didn't have a nervous breakdown when boss started chasing and questioning me. I know I didn't monitor my product on weekends and there are bound to be mistakes along the way. Anyway, long story short, I was busy today, running around with limping right leg. I don't think I'm being efficient enough at work. I made so many little mistakes to the extent that I don't bother to count them anymore, let alone being hard on myself or contemplating too much. I just let it be that way and slowly fix them. All that matters are to be happy and excited at work. Good results will come after that. Attitude does matter ^_^.

I'm letting go of my attachment to perfectionism.

Besides losing vball match on Sat and the annoying commute back to NTU on Sun just to become one of the emcees in front of a not-so-supportive audience, I have also decided to let this 'weird feeling' go and told myself to not put such a high hope on those ambiguous caring actions. I'm sick of guessing and I shall let my mind and feeling wander freely once again...

I am not a part of his game anymore...what a relief! ^_^

I'm letting go of my attachment to ambiguous fling (暧昧).

-Sien-
加油加油加油!!

PS:
暧昧是一种什么样的情感?暧昧是,有感觉,然而,这种感觉不足以叫你们切切实实的发展一段正式的关系。暧昧是,明白人生有太多无奈,现实有太多限制,知道不可能,但却又不舍得放手。暧昧是,有进一步的冲动,却没有进一步的勇气。暧昧是,他不是你的情人,但似乎他比你的情人更关心、了解你。 暧昧是,为了逃避背叛的罪恶感。暧昧是,甜津津又同时酸溜溜的,往往从未开始,已叫人不安,患得患失......

No comments: