Folks,
Yes. The last weekend of my favorite September was over. It was again filled with other types of fun night-outs and gatherings.
Last week I was busy doing all these things:
1) Meet with old university friends and EAT japanese buffet as dinner. It was superb. I was too amazed by those food that I only took few pics. I should have taken lots of photosT_T.
2) Play vball games with the usual gank and then EAT
3) Go to friend's condo and have a fun BBQ night with vball gank. EAT & EAT & EAT...
Then guess what, I'll still have another BBQ session tonight. After work. This BBQ session will mark the ending of my month-long celebration.
I had REAL fun this month and contemplate enough to finally take actions and step up my game. I'll be facing many challenges in the near future but I'm glad that I finally have the courage to step slightly outside of my comfort zone. This time around, it'll be different. I'm taking calculated risks and I believe I am successful.
-Sien-
after my usual vball session @ITE West
No comments:
Post a Comment