Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bewildered

Yeah folks, I'm in the state of utter bewilderment...
I think I'm thinking too much...
I can't help it...
Can't even sleep right now...
Feeling restless...

The unanswered questions I had since 3 years ago have returned to haunt me again these past few days (obviously related to career, goals and dreams, lifestyle expectations)

"What is my real passion?"
"What do I really want?"

I've been exploring lots of things but I'm still stuck.
Seriously don't know how and where to find the right answers.

Sigh...
S.O.S...
I need advice...and I need a good night sleep...

-Sien-
hixhixhix...

3 comments:

姍姍 said...

the same questions keep haunting me too...

Sien said...

Wah Venny...how r u? how's life?
Saw ur pics with ur bf in ur blog, exploring many countries..that's super cool!! haha...

Jadi sekarang lagi mikir pindah jalurkah? kerjaan laen?

Jiayou!!!!!

-Sien-

姍姍 said...

blum tao neh, haha, yang pasti kerja di sini susah advance careernya kalo di IT, pindah jalur, hummm, maybe :D

my real passion is travelling, hahaha, not working :D