Two options:
Celebrating and re-considering my future possibility to climb that long-winding and twisted corporate ladder
or
Taking my courageous baby steps to leave this comfort zone and be a top achiever, a specialist who's passionate about what she's doing and be her own boss
It's my call and I'm on my way, back on track, re-focusing. Life always presents you with crossroads and soon enough I have to face it again. Meanwhile, I gotta do my very best in this current path...
1 year and still counting folks...
Counting 'til that day I step out of my comfort zone and shine even brighter...
-Sien-
PS:
I've had written time-frame and financial plan in mind, So hopefully, I can stay true to my own promises, follow my heart and put my very best in what I'm doing. Wish me luck folks!
PPS:
Current huge mystery Qs --> What is my passion? Is it one of these? or all? What do I really enjoy doing? How could I know? What do I want?
language teacher
multilinguists
avid traveler
trainer & career consultant
culture & travel agency owner
property owner
personal library at home
No comments:
Post a Comment