Friday, September 18, 2009

When I'm not the best of me...

I'll be a selfish, self-centred, unlistening b*tch...
I'll criticize and correct people all the time 'til it drives them mad...
I'll be quiet and pretend that everyone around me is invinsible...
I'll be having negative thoughts and feel like all the people I know are against me and talking behind my back...
I'll feel that I'm right and they're wrong, never the opposite...
I'll feel like sleeping the whole day and prefer not to have conversations with anyone...

I won't feel like smiling widely to the whole world, let alone laughing hard...
I won't be interested in whatever people say, I'll nod once and continue to do what I'm doing, without even looking to their eyes...
I won't ask personal questions or show that I care about people...

When I'm not at my best, I'll hate myself first and other people second...

Nevertheless, I believe that this too, shall pass.
So I sincerely hope that you can still forgive me for not being my best self this week and please change this bad attitude, will you?


~end of monologue~

No comments: