Wednesday, September 23, 2009

[Celebration] 3rd weekend - Cycle & Relax

The third week of September was a long weekend with Saturday spent doing outdoor activities and Sun & Mon spent relaxing at my beloved lil' room.

Saturday morning, I was out at NTU vball court for only a short while. The weather was so unpredictable and it was raining after only 15 minutes in the court *hixhix... Then in the afternoon, I went to East Coast for a cycling trip to Changi Airport. I was with my high school friends and we cycled back and forth within 2 hours. It was a fun Saturday afternoon.

Sunday and Monday were lazy-relaxing days. I spent the entire time watching dramas and movies, browsing the net, youtube-ing, downloading songs and all. I know it was unproductive but hey, that's what holiday supposed to be, right? To be unproductive during your off days. Thus, I didn't think much about future plans or exercise or whatever. I just relaxed and spent the days doing nothing. Heaven!!

Folks, there's one more week left in September for me to play hard and enjoy my b'day month...

Let's see what's next....


Sien
*flipping her organizer, jotting down next weekend activities....^_^
*busy days last week --> tues-vball, wed-meet high school friends, thu-watch "The Ugly Truth", fri - meet uni friend^_^

No comments: