Sunday, May 31, 2009

This May ~ Gado Gado and Nori Omelette

Salut...

I was quite busy at work this month and prefered lounging at home during weekends ~ reading books and trying recipes.


I made gado-gado and perkedel early this month when I invited my colleagues for a quick lunch:P. And I also tried making nori omelette these past two weekends. It was easy and I love japanese soy sauce...^^


Here're my cooking photos this month...



Gado-gado contains: tempe, egg, prawn crackers, beansprouts, lettuce, tofu, kangkong, perkedel, lontong and peanut sauce. Fulfilling? you bet...

Stir-fry veggies ~ carrot, zucchini, mixed mushrooms, garlic, ginger, japanese soy sauce, mirin, miso paste. Yummy...

The nori (seaweed) omelette...

Serve with rice (my lunch and dinner^_^)

That's all folks. And I'd like to say goodbye to the month of May...
Gotta think of what to do in June and update my monthly goals soon...

Ciao for now...

-Sien-
PS: I shall try other recipes each month...^_^

No comments: