...................books.
Yes, exactly folks. Books. Not love, not food, but books. So I decided to make the theme for this month (written at the side bar) --> Reading Books.
I was looking for a cure after tough heart-breaking facts hit me hard last month. I've once again mistakenly judged and felt the wrong kind of feeling towards a just-a-friend-in-virtual-world kinda guy.
MAY is filled with:
- afternoon browsing at bookshops ~ recipes, books for singles, personal finance and etc etc
- visiting book sales @JP and Suntec
- meetings with old friends
- working (as usual)
- cooking simple stuff w/o recipes
- continuing French and Japanese lessons
- and of course, my routine vball game on Tues
All these things have kept me away from the uneasiness I felt last month...
Fortunately, I'm recovering fast and have not given up on the 'one' yet...
Life is great and it's too precious to be spent on self-pity and complaints, don't you think?
Cheers
Sien
No comments:
Post a Comment