Hey folks,
I know that I rarely posted new stories to share or some deep insights lately (since April:P). My blog used to be the place where I vented out my deep thoughts/opinions that I couldn't speak outloud during the day. However, since I've now become more outspoken (I speak out my mind a lot these days, whether you like it or not...:P), I felt 'empty' at the end of the day and prefer to do these things instead (weekdays and weekends for the past 6 weeks):
a) Clean my single room
b) Listen to radio (outloud)
c) Invited my colleagues for lunch on Thursday last week
d) Read books -hang around at Harris, JP last Monday
e) Do language homework (Jap and French)
f) Check work emails and duty work last Sunday
g) Cook lunch and dinner for weekends
h) Clean toilet and the whole house
i) Laundry
j) Facial and spa
k) Light surfing and youtube (gradually losing my trust on using chatting via msn to get to know people, whatever happen to direct communication?)
l) Meet with old friends
m) Lunch gathering - Len's house warming
n) Organizing all bills and mails
o) Vball every Tuesday
p) Gym after work (1/2 times)
q) Two meetups to expand my network
r) Read 2 new books this month
s) Browsing @Harris Book Sale, Suntec City (last day --> Sunday)
t) Fixing a broken heart with books :P
etc etc etc
Yeah, all the things above have kept me busy throughout the weeks. Work has also become busier. My product is in production mode and there are bound to be problems/things to do everyday. They're still managable and I still love my work location. Hopefully, no more restructuring after this month. I'll be doing my best in everything that I pursue right now. No matter what!
Ganbattene!
-Sien-
No comments:
Post a Comment