Folks,
My last cleaning day was just last month. And today, I have to do another big cleaning again. I woke up at 9am with a plan to move all my stuff to the smaller room next door and to do bi-weekly toilet cleaning. In 7 hours, I managed to do all these...
I'm loving my new room arrangement coz' it's more compact and I have a just-nice space for myself :D
Cleaning regime will be much easier from now on and I'm also hoping to do more decorations soon.
Here are some snapshots of my current room.
(with my fave radio tape, laptop, telephone, family pics and books)
My closet
(Apparently, I still have some space for new clothes. I'll hunt for them soon!)

Alright, now here're some updates on my current activities:
1) Busier at work and it'll be this way for quite a long time.
Yeah folks, as usual I have so many things in my mind that I occasionally experience the analysis paralysis. Thankfully, I'm taking more actions NOW...
-Sien-
(with my language books, magazines and cookbooks :P)
(Apparently, I still have some space for new clothes. I'll hunt for them soon!)
Alright, now here're some updates on my current activities:
1) Busier at work and it'll be this way for quite a long time.
2) Disciplining myself financially and taking more actions on investment matters. The big Q: How to live a life free of financial worries?
3) Still learning languages and wanna take them to the next level soon.
4) Playing vball once a week and hitting the gym at least once/week.
5) Recently, I don't really have brilliant idea for a blogpost. Just updating stuff...*sigh, pardonne moi!
6) Planning a 3-day trip to Tioman in August.
7) What about my social life? What about love? ~ no update. Just one word: DULL
6) Planning a 3-day trip to Tioman in August.
7) What about my social life? What about love? ~ no update. Just one word: DULL
8) Eiffel scholarship to study Master in France? CELTA at British Council? JET program in Japan (teaching assistant)? The big Q: WHEN?? enough time/$$$?
Yeah folks, as usual I have so many things in my mind that I occasionally experience the analysis paralysis. Thankfully, I'm taking more actions NOW...
Wish me luck! Ciao...
-Sien-
*please blog regularly again Sien?
No comments:
Post a Comment