Sunday, July 5, 2009

My busy days in a glance...

Disclaimer: Argh...my blog has become too dull, don't you think? not smart, thoughtful or provocative enough??? anyway...this is what I can do for now...so whatever...:P


Life is about choices.
Our life consists of a series of decision-making activities.
Knowing how to make the right decisions is what I'm striving for.
Living life to the fullest is my life purpose...
That is why I choose to live my life with these joyous things...


~~Sien - July 09~~


140609 ~ KTV session @Liang Court wif the usual gank. Luv u guys girls!

200609 ~ ex-PINTU 4 maincomm reunion

My 3rd dish - Vegetable and noodle stir fry *still trying the easy ones:P*

The dress I bought for friend's wedding. Cutesy huh?

PS: Mom, I'll wear the one you bought me on Bro's convo @end of month ok?

020709 ~ After vball (taken at TPY)

200609 ~ Before haircut

040709 ~ After haircut ^_^

040709 - wif the old gank @J's big day

040709 ~ gals...

Enough photo updates for now...

Btw, I'm goin' Tioman this weekend! Hooray...

It really has been a while since I had a real getaway trip...

It'll be FUN and hopefully the beach is really nice...

See you when I see you then...

Adios

^_^

No comments: