I've 'survived' another month. Great!
And luckily, despite having peculiar weekends at the beginning of the month, I have three good news to end the month of February with a Bang.
And luckily, despite having peculiar weekends at the beginning of the month, I have three good news to end the month of February with a Bang.
1st good news
I passed my JLPT3 with an OK results, 302 out of 400 (75.5%). Passing mark is 60%. Now, I can consider continuing Japanese lesson outside. Will I be confused if I take French and Japanese at the same period? I've registered for French - Intermediate 4 (March and April session). Will I have the time and energy to do both? What do I want to do by mastering these two languages? What should I do with my current language ability (Indo, English, Mandarin)?
These are the questions that I need to answer this month. Wish me luck! ^_^
Beside that, I just learned about the five love languages from a friend. It was an interesting discussion over msn. Perhaps I can also 'learn' this language along with French and Japanese? I'm a greedy girl, huh?:P Anyway, I took the test for fun. And my scores are:
30% - acts of service
23% - words of affirmation
23% - quality time
13% - physical touch
10% - receiving gifts
2nd good news
My injury healed. There's only one more small 'island' left. I shall wait for it to peel off by itself. Yay...^_^
3rd good news @28 Feb 09, 9 pm - 12 am
Ended the last night of February by singing my heart out!!
Thanks Bek, Rik for asking me out to have a fun night at Partyworld! The three of us sang like crazy. We should totally do it again next month^_^
It really helped me wash away all the uneasiness and bad feelings from the whole month of February and start fresh for March *ngilangin bete yg gak jelas:P
So that's why this morning, I woke up at 11.30 am, did the usual housework, cooked lunch and washed clothes. Here's my cooking this Sunday.
prawn, chicken nugget, hekeng and onion omelette (again??)
I cooked too much rice and fried too many things for my own meal.
Now, I still have leftovers for tomorrow's breakfast (or even dinner?:P)
This was the mess that I created afterwards
In February, I've accomplished these two main things:
- International Games as emcee for opening and closing; vball player for Indo.
- At work, run my product and learn more things along the way. Managable workload.
Sadly, I couldn't go to gym and swim as frequently as I should due to that injury. Shall resume this activity in March. My March's goals have been updated at the side bar. Let's start this month with more optimism and energy.
加油,加油,加油!!
Cheers,
Sien
No comments:
Post a Comment