My three weekends in March so far was far from ordinary.
7 & 8 March
-KBox lunch at Cine and hunting for gift at Orchard - Sat
-Lunch at Mayim and Partyworld at Woodlands Civic - Sun

Quickie photobox session avec mes amis
KBox Lunch at Cathay Cineleisure with ex-IQPCians
Caught in the act. Had fun singing my heart out:P

@Mayim with some old friends, great lunch!

14 & 15 March
Palembang gathering on Saturday afternoon, I haven't gotten the photos yet but here are the things that happened during this weekend:
Palembang gathering on Saturday afternoon, I haven't gotten the photos yet but here are the things that happened during this weekend:
-slept at 6 am the next day (took 2-hour nap) after playing Wii, mafia and shared some stories with old friends
-up at 8 am, ready to go for duty and conference call at company
-back at home around 11 am
-slept for one hour while revising for Japanese placement interview @Ikoma
-reached Ikoma at 2.30 pm while feeling drowsy due to sleep deprivation
NB:Sleep deprivation can have serious effects on your health in the form of physical and mental impairments. Inadequate rest impairs our ability to think, to handle stress, to maintain a healthy immune system and to moderate our emotions (read the full article here)
Luckily, the impact of sleep deprivation hasn't really taken its full swing that Sunday afternoon. I could still get my spot in the pre-advanced class (starting this 27th of March) and managed to cook from a recipe, rice noodle rolls or lumpia or spring rolls, whatever you call it, the taste and look were alright...:P
*didn't really follow what the book said:P
After those sleepless nights, I was in a hibernation mode for the whole week that I could barely think or do anything to stimulate my mind (like reading or blogging). Just lazing around after work and managed to kill the time by making some perkedels on Thursday. Here's my 1st attempt...
While it took me 1 hr 30 min to make them. Gosh...
(a good way to kill or waste time?)
21 & 22 March
Yesterday, I made perkedel again. No vball this Sat morning so I took the liberty to cook all my potatoes before they rot. Prepared for French class as usual and off to Orchard after that. Marg, Len, Yun, Yu and I had dinner @Fish&Co., fulfilled my cravings with grilled salmon and ended the night with desserts @Swensen's. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of them...T_TSo we sat there, talked about lots of things until around 1 am, when me and Len finally left and waited for the Night Ride, reached home at 3.30 am and knocked off at 4.30 am. I woke up at 1 pm today and managed to cook a simple fried rice for lunch and dinner ^_^
Hope I could post more thoughtful writings soon.
Thanks for reading anyway...
Wif luv,
-Sien-

No comments:
Post a Comment