Thursday, March 5, 2009

Breaking News - Good or Bad?

I'm exhausted.

Yes, folks...
I'm tired of hearing so many breaking news since March started five days ago. I've been hearing and doing so many spontaneous things that I felt exhausted at the end of all of them. Apparently, I'm not used to surprises? I'm not spontaneous enough? Good or bad?

Anyway, here are the 8 breaking news that have shocked me these last five days and have altered all my pre-planned activities for this week: (learning how to be more flexible 'bout my own schedule folks:D)

1)
The stabbing The tragedy (Full news click here and here's an interesting link filled with facts and arguments)
Everyone knows this and I won't discuss it anymore. It's a lesson worth-learning for all of us. We must focus more on the good things in life, be optimistic and live our life no matter how bad our problems are!
Update: after reading the facts in the 2nd link, I start to doubt every single word from the media. What is the truth? Really hope justice will win this time.

2)
The rumour
Rumour has it, another round of r**********t (without announcement).

3) The new couple
Yeah, a guy and a girl who have known each other for four years, both are my friends. They finally declared the truth. Just a shock that I didn't see it coming. I was suspicious last year and apparently it really happened. Wish they will last forever! Congratulations!!^_^

Because when this one is 'down', I felt a huge relief!
*I don't wanna explain any further...

4) The unusual busy days at work
I have more and more things to do. In fact, I learned so many new things by doing it myself that I can't sleep very well at night. I was too excited and restless since Tuesday.

I should enjoy the moment...

5) The new blog
He has a new blog. You know who you are...
I never thought that you'll ever setup one. But you did!!
I always respect your philosophy and of course, your writings.

Keep it up man!!:D Be optimistic!

6) The difficult decision
I passed my JLPT3, so what's next for my Japanese? Should I register for courses this Sunday? My friend also registered to the same place. What about the entrance interview? What's the best time to take it? What about my French? Can I continue learning two foreign languages at the same period?

Sigh, I'm still thinking about this one. Difficult decision.

7) The favor for a friend
I've promised to help a friend review his FYP report. I shall do my best with what I know.

8) The upcoming arrival of her
My famous blogger friend with an initial M will be in town again next week. She'll hang around for 10 days and there will sure be a fun night out with the usual gank. Ah well...three outings this week. Great!

All these news have kept me running around the whole time and I barely have the time to stop and think too much. I just go with the flow.

Is it good or bad?

Bisous,


Sien
*enjoying the busy week:D

No comments: