Been listening to these songs in this month of April...^_^
Love their meaningful lyrics!
Love the soulful style of these three Divas!
Hope you like them too!! (just click on the song title to see video on youtube)
I Stay In Love
Mariah Carey (Album: E = Mc2)
I Stay in Love
Baby, I stay in love with you
Dying inside cause
I can't stand it
Make or break up
Can't take this madness
We don't even really know why
All I know is baby I
Try and try so hard
To keep our love alive
If you dont' know me at this point
Then I highly doubt you ever will
I really need you to give me
That unconditional love I used to feel
It's no mistaking
We're just erasing
From our hearts and minds
And I know we said let go
But I kept on hanging on
Inside I know it's over
You're really gone
It's killing me
Cause there ain't nothing
That I can do
Baby, I stay in love with you
And I keep on telling myself
That you'll come back around
And I try to front like 'Oh well'
Each time you let me down
See I can't get over you
Now no matter what I do
Baby, baby
I stay in love with you
Na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na
Baby, I stay in love with you
It cuts so deep
It hurts down to my soul
My friends tell me
I ain't the same no more
We still need each other
When we stumble and fall
How we gon' act
Like what we had
Ain't nothin' at all
What I wanna do is
Ride shot-gun next to you
With the top down like we used to
Hit the block
Proud in the SUV
We both know our heart is breaking
Can we learn from our mistakes
I can't last one moment alone
We said let go
But I kept on hanging on
Inside I know it's over
You're really gone
It's killing me
Cause there ain't nothing
That I can do
Baby, I stay in love with you
And I keep on telling myself
That you'll come back around
And I try to front like 'Oh well'
Each time you let me down
See I can't get over you
Now no matter what I do
Baby, baby
I stay in love with you
Bleeding Love
Leona Lewis (Album: Spirit)
Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen
But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground
Found something true
And everyone's looking round
Thinking I'm going crazy
But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open
Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling
But nothing's greater
Than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe
But I don't care what they say I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open
And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see
I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
No One
Alicia Keys (Album: As I am)
I just want you close
Where you can stay forever
You can be sure
That it will only get better
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking
they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel
I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try try to divide something so real
So till the end of time I'm telling you there ain't no one
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Note: think this one is a very old song by huang yida, but I just discovered it like 2 days ago, while exploring youtube!!:P Love the lyrics, this guy loved his girl so much, he's recalling all the things that she said to him. But I'm guessing, his love is unrequited and doesn't work out right in the end, the girl forgets about him??? *sigh, sad sad*
那女孩对我说 by 黄义达
na nu hai dui wo shuo by huang yida
心很空天很大云很重
xin hen kong tian hen da yun hen zhong
this heart is empty, the sky is wide filled with heavy cloud
我很孤单却赶不走
wo hen gu dan qie gan bu zou
I'm very lonely but I don't dare to go
捧着她的名字
peng zhe ta de ming ze
I hold on to her name
她的喜怒哀乐
ta de xi nu ai le
her feelings
往前走多久了
wang qian zhou duo jiu le
I'm walking forward for like a very long time
(*)
一个人心中
yi ge ren xin zhong
in a person's heart
只有一个宝贝
zhi you yi ge bao bei
there's only one person very dear to his heart
久了之后
jiu le zhi hou
long after that
她变成了眼泪
ta bian cheng le yan lei
she became your tears
泪一滴在左手
lei yi di zai zuo shou
a teardrop on your left hand
凝固成为寂寞
ning gu cheng wei ji mo
solidify into loneliness
往回看有什么
wang hui kan you shen me
look back and see what was there
(**)
那女孩对我说
na nu hai dui wo shuo
that girl told me
说我保护她的梦
shuo wo bao hu ta de meng
about her dream that I'll be protecting her
说这个世界
shuo zhe ge si jie
that in this world
对她这样的不多
dui ta zhe yang de bu duo
there's not many who treat her like this
她渐渐忘了我
ta jian jian wang le wo
she slowly forgot about me
但是她并不晓得
dan shi ta bing bu xiao de
but she doesn't understand
遍体鳞伤的我
bian ti ling shang de wo
I was covered with wounds all over
一天也没再爱过
yi tian ye mei zai ai guo
not once more I'll ever love
那女孩对我说
na nu hai dui wo shuo
that girl told me
说我是一个小偷
shuo wo shi yi ge xiao tou
that I was a little thief
偷她的回忆
tou ta de hui yi
steal her memories
塞进我的脑海中
sai jin wo de nao hai zhong
put them in my own brain
我不需要自由
wo bu xu yao zi you
I don't need freedom
只想背着她的梦
zhi xiang bei zhe ta de meng
I only want to hold her dream
一步步向前走
yi bu bu xiang qian zou
step by step, walking forward
她给的永远不重
ta ge de yong yuan bu zhong
all the she gave are forever not that heavy
back to (*)
back to (**) twice
No comments:
Post a Comment