Yattaaaaaa...^_^
I'm not that utterly disappointed with my own performance but they were of course not that 'flowery' either. I must say that I did almost the best I could, considering the low-level of energy and late-start of preparation. Though I'm sure I could do better if I mug all day, every hour of the day: without surfing the internet or checking my emails every 30 mins or exploring youtube:P. But man, unfortunately, I don't have that strict study-method:P.
My last battle will be exactly next week at 4.30 pm and for this presentation, I haven't started preparing for anything...yikes...I have 6 days left to prepare and after that...hooray!!!
I'll have a series of 'makan' marathon and appointments! I can't wait...Kbox, appreciation night, japanese buffet, prom night... etc etc (more to come). Anyway, I had a buffet meal at NTU's Sakae Sushi...student price is only $16 guys!! No transportation fee and cheaper by 1 dollar (compare to outside's).
My Graduation Wish List:
1. Confirm accomodation outside (ticked).
2. Get a job that I think I'll enjoy (good welfare package, plenty of learning opportunities, still have my 'life') (In Progress).
3. Graduation short trip (mid May) with former GSS INT people (In Planning).
4. Do well for my French Proficiency Test (DELF B1) this coming 28th of May (study starts 5th May onwards).
5. Decide on language courses that I wish to continue (French/Japanese/Mandarin or ALL???).
6. Graduation family visit (tentatively early-mid June).
7. Graduation (longer) trip with my bestfriends (Taiwan/Thailand/Korea? where's the $$$?) (tentatively late June)
8. Continue exercising (swimming, volleyball, gym...whatever!!) ^_^
9. Read all my unfinished books!
10. Move all my stuff to new house (thanks Von!! mid-July)
Voila...that's all folks!
I'm going to post my monthly fave-songs update very soon (compiling now!!)^_^
Au revoir...
-Sien2-
*happy happy happy
*argh this posting is crap, no content...
1 comment:
I see that you have your future planned out. Good going, wish I could say the same.
All the best sien2 ;)
Post a Comment