Thursday, June 19, 2008

Flying Home to Recharge^_^

Dear folks,

I'm FLYING back home today!!!!! Yay yay yay....

I hope I've done enough to settle everything before my departure *finally...*.

I've been juggling multiple things since Saturday,
- prepared documents for PR application
- signed contract
- gave tuitions (P1 and Sec 3)
- planned and coordinated my big move with Len (contact mover, contact helpers, contact owner)
- packed my pile of things (estimated: 25 big stuff, from boxes to suitcases)
- sorted out unwanted stuff to be brought back home
- met up with people
- collected graduation gown and borrowed graduation plague from senior (just for props in the photo-taking session at home:P)
- wrote authorization letter for collection of transcript, certificate and invitation cards on the 8th of July
- collected letter of certification
- re-applied for letter of certification with new passport number *swt*

Now, I just want to return HOME, the place where I can really relax and recharge my energy for the next battlefield. Gosh, it's over soon, my precious free-time...hixhixhix...why oh why??

Have a GREAT day everyone! A bientot...

Cheers,



Sien2

No comments: