Part 2 - The Aftermath
Friday, 30 November '07
Somebody's getting older that day and I had planned to be totally oblivious...but I guess you already knew that we're going to celebrate ur birthday anyway...didn't you len? huehuehue. Joyeux anniversaire mon amie!
09:00 am - 11: 30 am --> *censored part*
I'm terribly sorry that I had to censor this part, 'coz I don't think you want to see part of my brain scattered on the floor, do you? *unless you really dun' like me...which is too bad then*.
In short, I cracked my head and virtually banging my head on my table and also virtually throwing my BIG pencil case *those who had seen mine, you know what I mean =P* at my lecturer's face...hahaha, too bad it's only VIRTUALLY.... I think I did just alright for this one. B-is enough to make me stop discussing this.
Well now now, you might think that I'm being too harsh on myself, but fyi, I've forgiven myself and was ready for this kind of situation looong before this one. My first year, I realized that here, in NTU, you're put together with the greatest minds of the countries' children *wow, what an honour! and a headache as well:P*, or at least almost all of the Indo students here were top students back then and that I can't set the same standard as in high school anymore...
It strucked me one day (in my first year), that I should only aim to compete with my ownself, the challenge of improving myself in these four-year undergraduate life. That was the important part, not the competition with others. It's different from highschool dudes.
Anyway, by the time the chief invigilator said, "Time's up. Stop writing and please remain silent while we collect your answer sheets". The exact opposite happened, come on, it was the last paper for all of us, how can we remain silent? =P. The chatterings broke out in seconds and everybody *i assumed* was busy talking about tonight's plan, party, celebration, burning-all-notes-after-exam ritual, etc etc, though I still suspected some of them to still discuss the already-over exam *gosh, enough is enough man...*
02:00 pm --> Out from NTU for the first time after 2 mths (I think so...felt like it)
First thing first: get my freakin' long hair and fringe cut *yay*. It's getting heavier so I decided to just have it cut, arnd 5-6 cm (I dun have the be4 and after photo...too bad...). Still not much of a difference though, it's still categorized under long hair. Hahaha...After that, of course, bought a cake and smaller surprise cake for my two wonderful girlfriends, their birthdays were so closed...so I've been busy...=P, Happy belated b'day Shil, Len!!!! All the best and forever friends, muach muach!!!^_^
08:00 pm --> Stayed at TV room just to hog it for the celebration
I had this strong feeling that all my sms to various ppl to attend the birthday celebrations will be thrown down the drainage T_T, I don't think they got what I meant or they were just too busy celebrating the freedom. Anyway, I heard somewhere that sometimes a memorable birthday celebration is the one spent with our closest beloved friends and family. So a lil' sweet party will do, nothing grand or whatsoever. I couldn't agree more on this one *yay, high five*.
10:30 pm --> Len, Shil, Rik, Tim, and ME (with Max joining later, after we ate all the pizzas...hahaha, who told you to come late?:P)
Yeah, the celebration was RAWKZZZ...Small but fun, we played cards, watched TV (or rather, left it ON just to compete with our loud voice). Luckily, no security came up to scold us, though I swear that Tim's and Max's laughter combined together can easily wake my brother in hall 3...*around 2/3 blocks away*. We drank lots of water (wait a sec, did I say "we"? maybe just ONE of us, back and forth four times *you know who*) for the punishment and ate Pizzas (w/o Max of course, sorry dude!)
We stayed up and talked until arnd 2 am...It was FUN FUN FUN!!!
Saturday, 1 December '07
01:30 pm --> Successfully slept my way through to begin a lazy Saturday...
Yeapz, woke up with a newly set record, at 1.30 pm, at least in my case, it's rare. Lazy lazy lazy...feel like sleeping all the time. Kinda unwillingly woke up, showered, ate late lunch and continued studying for my Japanese Profiency Test Level 4 (JLPT4) the next day. Everybody told me that I should've taken the 3rd level, 'coz 4th one is too EASY...Well, at first I should've just taken the 4th one 'coz I don't think I have time to study after my last paper, only effectively 1.5 days to study (thus far, I made it effectively 1/2 day to study, 'coz I've been slacking, yeah sue me!). So, if I chose to take the 3rd one, which is 2x or sometimes 3x more difficult than 4th level, I don't think I can sail pass through the test with flying colors. Not enough time to study all the new vocabs and grammars...yeah yeah excuses, call me coward and risk-aversed as much as you want, but for this first time, I merely want to know how it feels to take a JLPT, hahaha...
Spoiler: It turned out today, that JLPT4 was INDEED very easy and JLPT3 this year was waaaaay too difficult, compare to last year's. What a bang!!!
10:30 pm --> after I took a nap (sleeping again???=P) for two hours
I woke up at around 8 pm and continued on studying for the test. I visited my bros' room to return HP: The Deathly Hallows for my younger sister's reading back at home. My 2nd bro is going back this Tues, so he's the only postman for my sister. He told me that they're going to order pizza and I thought, "Hemm, why don't I eat pizza again then? I haven't had my dinner anyway" I could hear someone screamed: "What!?!!? 2 days in a row girl, remember ur weight? what about the exercises? burning calories? Don't eat pizza again!" Ah well, my stomach won this time:P I was hungry so I said, "Yes, let's order, I want medium size." Oh goshhhhhh....what a gourmand!! And this MAKAN night, continued on the next day...*immediately feeling guilty:P*
Sunday, 2 Dec '07
Test JLPT 4 @Tanah Merah, Japanese School;
Sakae Sushi Buffet with my 2 Bros;
Windowshopping @Taka and Wisma;
BBQ PINTU 4 @Choa Chu Kang (Happy sharing!)
Totally charged up!!
Hope this will last for long...^_^
Sien2
@3.19 am (Mon, 3 Dec '07)
No comments:
Post a Comment