Friday, February 18, 2011

My values and current affairs

Hey ya all, it's been 6 months away from the blogging world. I finally have the mood to share on my life's updates. In a nutshell, here's my current condition:

Currently recovering from an emotional breakdown, have stopped analyzing on the relationship stuff and decided to use my brainpower to think of other useful things (focusing on my one big goal this year - on track and will be accomplished by the end of 2011). I'll need at least another one month to fully accept this reality. Then, I will take my own sweet time to focus on loving myself again and taking care of my needs. Gotta learn how to communicate verbally (face-to-face) with more direct and honest approach. Think I have some trust issues to resolve and need to re-define what I really want in life...soul-searching mode again....zzzzzz....

My Values (It's important to....)
1. strive for personal growth
2. believe in continuous learning (to become a better person)
3. always fulfill my duty and be responsible for my own actions and decisions
4. be a caring person who's not afraid to show affection & closeness
5. trust and put loyalty above all (especially when it comes to relationship stuff)
6. respect everyone (especially my loved ones)
7. be hard-working with very positive outlook in life
8. have a vision & mission for the future (no matter how vague or unclear it is for now, at least you care enough about yourself and your loved ones that you spend time to think about what you're going to do next, rather than going with the flow all the time with no direction in life)

Anyway, for the past six months that I've been gone, here are the stuff that have kept me busy:
1. In September, I was not in my best state of mind and heart. I was confused over mixed signals and spent most of the days over-analyzing a lot of things
2. Japan Trip in October with my buddies - 11 days 10 nights (Tokyo + Hokkaido)
3. Avoiding ambiguous situation and self-destruction by keeping myself extremely busy throughout November
4. Celebrating new years by going back home twice, late December and late January. Gather with my lovely family
5. Started Mom's Flavour in December 2010. We've received orders and made our deliveries in Singapore, Palembang and Jakarta for this year's Lunar New Year. Feeling grateful for the pleasant response! Aiming for the next festivities!! Woohoo...=D

So that's all that I can share with you folks.
Until we meet again then!!!
Ciao...


~~Sien2~~


No comments: