Update @20Jul2011 (5 months later...)
Now I know what's wrong. Just remembered vaguely that u told me via IM (while we're on our daily chatting session, some time in July or August last year), u think u're not ready to be in a relationship with anyone for that time being. At that time, i ignored the sign. Almost 1 year later, I realized that I should have understood that sign and immediately walked away. But I was too blinded by our potential, "what if this is possible, what if these last four months were real, what if u're the one.... what if...what if...lots of "what-ifs". I realized that u weren't ready and I wasn't ready either. So now, a year later, after a lot of soul-searching, I've straightened up my perspective and finally see that there's NO POINT continuing this virtual "friendship" over the countless chat windows in hope that it will develop into something more. U're there and I'm here, we seriously need to deal with our own commitment problems for now. So until then, good bye and thank you for those wonderful memories!! If we're meant to be together, we'll meet again someday. Take care!
PS: you know that i've fallen for you and have been daydreaming since July last year, don't you? I'm just not too sure if you're still interested though, so i'm holding it all back. In the end, ur inconsistent effort (both actions and words) can't convince me, so I chose to walk away. Preventing the progression of unhealthy obsession...NOW, let me focus on loving ME! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment