As I type this first blog post of the month, I'm also disentangling wire of thoughts that I've been having since Friday. Anyway, just to update on my current condition, I just recovered from a 2-week long cough and feels healthier now. Just had a farewell party cum BBQ night with my close friends, we slept at 4am this morning. Last week was also a farewell for my brother who's studying PhD in the US. I'm dealing with everything at once. Hoping for all the very best for the two of them! And after all these, I begin to have the usual pre-countdown syndrome again, always happens at this time of the year, 10 more days to celebrate another awesome birthday. No specific plan on how to celebrate though.
I've been taking it easy on the 'planning' department recently that I can't seem to plan for day-by-day activities beyond a week. We'll see and play along when the time comes, shall we?
In the 'love' department, an increase in my favorite videos on YouTube which usually represent my current feelings to a certain someone. I'm just wondering how long 'this feeling' will last? will this be forever? what if I've been too cautious and paranoid on this whole relationship thing? Afraid to show all the feelings off and guarding my heart too securely from any hypothetical heartbreaking condition? Did I send out wrong mixed signals? I'm not the expert in this area so perhaps I'll just follow my heart and stop letting my head interferes too much? Why is it so hard to practice this? Yeah...the logical me...Just let it flow freely, alright?
In the 'career/self improvement' department, nothing much going on. I still can't see any desirable 'career' path if I continue on with my current full-time job. I know I have to do something about it. And yeah, I am doing something. The part-time stuff is still going on at an extremely slow pace. It's still very inconsistent, but as always, I believe I can get through this and be a better person each day with more achievements made. Just have to focus girl!!
In the 'health and well-being' department, I have to pick up my training for half-marathon in December. Started again last Thursday and Saturday. Let's bring it on! And another thing, my autumn trip this October is coming closer. I'm very excited about it. This long-awaited trip is a birthday present for myself:). Can't wait! Currently: finalizing all bookings...^^
Well folks, as I'm ending this post and running out of thoughts, I realize one thing --> there really is nothing that I should worry about. Everything's just fine and I should be grateful about my wonderful life, shouldn't I? It's just the mind that likes to play tricks on me, thinking otherwise and thus creating uneasiness. Let's welcome the upcoming year of my blessed life with more joy and excitement.
Counting down to D-day --> D-10
Bisous,
Sien
No comments:
Post a Comment