HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!!!!!!
How did you celebrate your last few weeks in 2009?
Me?
I've been busy spending them by HAVING FUN. I wasn't contemplating too much like last year. My mind was just like a blank sheet of paper in December. No goals, no flashbacks, NOTHING! Just didn't feel like looking back or making any summary of my whole-year achievement. I seriously think that there's nothing much in 2009. Pretty much stable (read: boring) the whole year. Perhaps what I need to do for 2010 is to do more exciting things, just be happier and more grateful each day.
I've got this rough list of things to do:
1) Full exercise in January --> volleyball, cycling, gym, swimming
2) @Home --> 11-18 February
3) OCBC Cycling 40km --> 7 March
4) Learning new skills and continue language courses
5) Autumn trip to Japan minimum 2 weeks
6) to be continued...
-Sien-
No comments:
Post a Comment