What have I done this whole month?
~I've been thinking a lot about what I've achieved so far
~I've been re-evaluating things and making hard decisions
~I've been keeping a very tight budget and have successfully sticked to it without much alteration:D. Yeah, keep it up girl...
~I've been pondering about all the pros and cons of making that extra dollars by trading off my personal time. Work hard now and enjoy the fruits later? Believe in myself. Believe that I can do it. Preparing to jump ahead and see how it goes...加油加油加油!!!
~I've been promising myself to stay healthy, in touch with my family and friends, and in touch with my own mind and personal development in the midst of this chaotic plan...
So now, all I can say is ...
FAREWELL AUGUST! WELCOME SEPTEMBER!
A MONTH FULL OF CELEBRATION AND CONTEMPLATION
HOPE I'LL HAVE ANOTHER BLISSFUL JOURNEY TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON!
With love and hugs,
-Sien-
~I've been thinking a lot about what I've achieved so far
~I've been re-evaluating things and making hard decisions
~I've been keeping a very tight budget and have successfully sticked to it without much alteration:D. Yeah, keep it up girl...
~I've been pondering about all the pros and cons of making that extra dollars by trading off my personal time. Work hard now and enjoy the fruits later? Believe in myself. Believe that I can do it. Preparing to jump ahead and see how it goes...加油加油加油!!!
~I've been promising myself to stay healthy, in touch with my family and friends, and in touch with my own mind and personal development in the midst of this chaotic plan...
So now, all I can say is ...
FAREWELL AUGUST! WELCOME SEPTEMBER!
A MONTH FULL OF CELEBRATION AND CONTEMPLATION
HOPE I'LL HAVE ANOTHER BLISSFUL JOURNEY TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON!
With love and hugs,
-Sien-
No comments:
Post a Comment