Hey ya all,
Finally, I've got something to write. So allow me to ramble here...
I've been having this reflection thing going on this August and I have to sadly admit that I'm drifting away from all my previous goals in 2008. Seriously, I need to pull myself together and get back on track, otherwise I'll be too comfortable living in mediocrity. Anyway, I also haven't decided on what to do after this three-year working bond in the lil' red dot. Back for good? work at other countries? travel around? or stay? 2 more years to go.
A lot of wants and wishes in this lil' mind that I can hardly grab the focus *but I will, very soon. However, I've been seeing traces of bright light through this month's reflection. There's no decision yet but I'm slowly crafting the path towards this light, with different priorities at each stage. I do understand that most of the times, things won't happen exactly as the way we plan them *so why bother planning at all?* Nevertheless, it's in my nature to always have a rough skeleton of my life plans/goals to provide guidance, protection and of course to satisfy my curious mind. I don't want to be a person who just drift along and then found myself regretting not doing a lot of things in life just because I never plan carefully (plan A, B, C etc) or give a real thought about it. Each and everyone of us should have an idea of what to do in life, purpose, goals, dreams, wishes and all those, shouldn't we?
So again here I am, for the 5th time, trying to plan for my next moves and re-adjusting my action plans for the next five years. Gonna plan appropriately and TAKE ACTIONS!!!
I haven't completely decided on the actions *sigh...procrastination is my enemy, but I'll take the liberty to just share those goals/wishes that I've written on pieces of paper, organizer and practically everywhere.
MY TOP 10 (2009-2014: 23-27 yrs old)
1) JLPT2 日本語 by December 2010
2) B2 Le Français by December 2010
3) Payoff 40k debt by October 2011
4) Decide on "the thing" by the end of August 2009
5) Arrange a family trip by 2012
6) Stay @X for at least 2 years, before switching
7) Apply scholarship for Master study out of SG - November/December 2011
8) Language/tourism/travel related career by 2014
9) Change status by 2012/2013
10) Places to visit - Japan, Taiwan, Bali, Lombok, UK, Australia, NZ, Korea, France, Germany,...
to be continued...
After five years? she's unsure, but she dreams of becoming a housewife who teaches languages at home, runs her own businesses and takes care of her wonderful family. Who knows? :P
Folks, how about your goals in the next five years? Have you given a real thought on this?
Enough dreaming for today. Take care everyone! ^_^
Wif luv,
Sien
17 more days
3 comments:
mwahahhaha
yok belajar JLPT 2 bareng
=D...saya jg mao conquer by Dec10
biarpun itu list yg di bawah2 sono
dari top10 list aku
HAOHAOAHOAHOAHO
haha..ayok ayok...belajar JLPT2, french aku kyknyo nak break dulu nah, 6 bulan ck itu(80% decided), lagi nak menggali motivasi lagi, samo lagi seret jugo dompet (lagi save buat yg laen..:P) hohoho...
apo tuh top 10 list kau? dak di-share...:P
I always proud of you dear ^^
Post a Comment