- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
I know I've been tagged by Ben for like...a week ago i guess...But I only have the time and ideas to write today...^_^ So here we goo...
7 random facts about ME:
(YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW EVERYTHING...so you're really in for a BIG TREAT!!^_^ Enjoy...)
1. This whole crazy week, I have entertained quite a number of you who've read the entry before this through msn and it was a very long chat and discussion about BGR (Boy-Girl Relationship) that I believe I can make a whole book out of it, perhaps with some theories or tips that can answer this question: "Will man and woman ever be equal in the process of finding love?"
2. I was born as a Virgo on a very early September, at 5.45 am after my mom took a humble trishaw (a.k.a. becak:P) from home to hospital (my mom told me this and we had no car back then). The 'becak' below looks so fast with all the cool background effect and stuff. Not bad eh? can imagine the speed of the "mamang" when he sent the unborn me and my mom to hospital? huahuahua...Thank you Mang becak...wherever you are...^_^ If you were not there, I won't be born in a nice comfy hospital's bedroom :P .

Apparently, the statement above was not applicable for me...this is my 2nd bro's birth incident. After reconfirming the story with my mom via msn:P, she said she just went to hospital on foot with my dad and grandma, and it's only less than 1 km-walk from home to hospital...waaaaa I remembered the wrong story...hahaha *pardon moi*
3. I had a car accident when I was still 10 yrs old. The car rolled down the street with about 5-6 turns before it completely stopped at the side of the street. The accident left me a moon-shaped-mark on the forehead which has cost my parents quite a heartache and RpRpRp back then. I had 8 times of laser treatment on the forehead just to narrow the gap that has become wider since I was 10 *unfortunately the scar grew wider along with my age*. That's why I need to take planes back and forth during my senior high school (year 3) period, just to fix this scar. Now, you can hardly see the scar coz' the laser treatments were good and I always cover it with my fringe...:P:P. But my left eyebrow can never grow back to its full length...hixhixhixT_T. Nonetheless, I still thank God for letting me breath until today...Long live!!!!
4. I tend to overanalyze someone else's intention or question or comments.
--> I tend to analyze beyond their intention. For example: "Have you eaten?" The simple reaction should be: Yes or No, right? But I tend to respond beyond what is asked...my natural reaction will most probably be: "What? you want to treat me?" or "What? you want to eat together? where should we go?". Sometimes this kind of reaction is not answering the question at ALL. I try to guess the next 2 or 3 questions after the first one. That's what I call "overanalyze". Not straightforward and too irritating sometimes....*even I do realize it myself, don't you?
5. I have never been in a serious BGR before coz' I had way too many crushes or maybe the guys always 'chicken' out or maybe I backed out too fast when someone showed interest on me or maybe I just want to still be free or maybe I'm too independent (rarely ask for help, though I realize we live together and we need each other) or maybe....etc etc etc...All I know is that there's nothing wrong with me...so I'm taking it easy...hahaha!!! No rush and no crush...
6. Last four years, if I didn't get to study abroad (read: N...T...U), I almost enrolled in a hospitality and tourism course in one of the universities back in Indo. Luckily, I can come here and study. I guess you can't change a DESTINY? I had grown up so much more in here, more than I could have been if I still continue studying in Indo. It is a much greater experience to study here in a foreign country. I met so many different ppl and I seriously learned a lot of things here and found out more about myself: my own character, my interests, my talents, and etc etc. I have never regretted the decision of coming here, not a day in my life...^_^
7. I am the eldest as well as the smallest child in my family. Eldest because I'm the first daughter in the family, smallest because I'm physically small compare to my big lil' bros and even my youngest sister. Gosh...I sometimes joke arnd with my parents, say something like "I was the "experimental" child...that's why I'm relatively smaller than my siblings and blablabla." Of course they only laugh when I said that, however we're given the equal love and treatment from our parents and it was COOL...Thank you Mom, Dad...You both are cool parents and I LOVE YOU!! Oh yeah, just a trivia, my dad's big bro has a family of 1 oldest son, 5 daughters in the middle, and 1 youngest son and the girls' names all start with Lin.... (Linca, Linvi, Linli, Linna, Linni, and then from my father's side, there're Linsien and Linniar...cool eh? my lovely sisters, I miss all of you girls...T_T)
Alright folks, those are my SEVEN random facts...now I shall tag:
-Lele
Adios...
-Sien2-
*recess recess recess...yay yay yay!!
3 comments:
sien, itu namonyo kok samo si dengan your dad's daughters?????
hahhaha
btw sodaraan kau jugo keren kok
1 eldest sis, 2 brothers, followed by 1 youngest sis
hohohooho
*u know who ^^V
Err Shil, that's just to show that all names of the girls begin with Lin...hahaha... obviously the last 2 names are mine and my younger sister. The first five were the names of my female cousins...hahaha...hope that helps!!^_^
Thanks for always leaving comments...
9 besodara cewe galo jugo keren Shil...mhuahuahua...:P
your point #3 reminds me that i was hit by a bicycle last time.. it's quite surprising i didn't even remember that accident while writing my post.. haha
Post a Comment