Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The "Junkiest" Post of the Day

I have an MCQ (multiple choice question) of the day

I have nothing to share BECAUSE:

A. I have no interesting story to tell 'coz I've been doing the same things these past few days

B. My fyp is 'killing' me softly but I saw a tiny bright light at the end of the road (just this afternoon), hope this time it's the right path for me to take...

C. I've been playing too much volleyball (tiring but FUN...), no time to write long post (my brain and fingers freezed the seconds I typed one sentence in 'new posting', and then I lost my trail of thoughts...)

D. I've been 'slowly' trying to give that 'sign', you know...the same sign that a female bee releases whenever she wants to attract the male (what d'ya call that? feromone? argh I'm not really that good in biology or animals). Pointless *sigh*

E. All of the above


Cheers,



Sien2
*watching 80th OSCAR, going to watch American Idol...
*desperately need a REAL recess...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it should be an E. All of the above. hihihi..