OPTION A
Quickly pay off my study loan. After calculating, I'd be able to clear everything by December 2011 if I do these followings:
1) No extravagant travel and high budget holidays/trips for the next 2 years.
2) Follow my budget strictly and save $260 by not taking any language courses at all *hixhix...:(
3) Moonlighting and spend my spare time during weekdays and weekends to earn that extra bucks.
4) Maximizing all the extra/excess $$ for loan payment purpose (like AWS, bonus and whatever)
Lots of people told me this and I rephrased: "Study loan is a good debt so you can pay it off slowly". But my mind keeps on telling me that any kind of debt is not good. Debt is debt. I need to get rid of it. Fast. If I'm able to clear this loan, I'd be able to leave for holidays without feeling guilty of spending the $$$ which can otherwise be used to pay off the bloody-loan. Do you think I still need a brain-wash? I don't think so. I have to prioritize, right?
OPTION B
I should be enjoying life while I'm still in my 20s.
I should go for that holiday trips to faraway countries, instead of just listening to my friends talking about their experience in country A, B, C and blablabla...
I should manage a healthy cashflow, don't need to rush paying off all the loan amount, just pay the monthly installments (if I do this, I'll need 9 years, assuming that I don't make any adjustment to the current monthly installment)...
I should still be able to take my favorite language courses (remember this personal ambition? to be reasonably fluent in five languages before i turn 25 yrs old)...
I should just buy that bag/dress/shoes that I like, instead of thinking back and forth and end up buying nothing at all...
I should just buy those books...
I should just eat in that restaurant...
Enjoy enjoy enjoy...
Which one?
-Sien-
Sh*t...I hate this sh*t
Quickly pay off my study loan. After calculating, I'd be able to clear everything by December 2011 if I do these followings:
1) No extravagant travel and high budget holidays/trips for the next 2 years.
2) Follow my budget strictly and save $260 by not taking any language courses at all *hixhix...:(
3) Moonlighting and spend my spare time during weekdays and weekends to earn that extra bucks.
4) Maximizing all the extra/excess $$ for loan payment purpose (like AWS, bonus and whatever)
Lots of people told me this and I rephrased: "Study loan is a good debt so you can pay it off slowly". But my mind keeps on telling me that any kind of debt is not good. Debt is debt. I need to get rid of it. Fast. If I'm able to clear this loan, I'd be able to leave for holidays without feeling guilty of spending the $$$ which can otherwise be used to pay off the bloody-loan. Do you think I still need a brain-wash? I don't think so. I have to prioritize, right?
OPTION B
I should be enjoying life while I'm still in my 20s.
I should go for that holiday trips to faraway countries, instead of just listening to my friends talking about their experience in country A, B, C and blablabla...
I should manage a healthy cashflow, don't need to rush paying off all the loan amount, just pay the monthly installments (if I do this, I'll need 9 years, assuming that I don't make any adjustment to the current monthly installment)...
I should still be able to take my favorite language courses (remember this personal ambition? to be reasonably fluent in five languages before i turn 25 yrs old)...
I should just buy that bag/dress/shoes that I like, instead of thinking back and forth and end up buying nothing at all...
I should just buy those books...
I should just eat in that restaurant...
Enjoy enjoy enjoy...
Which one?
-Sien-
Sh*t...I hate this sh*t
No comments:
Post a Comment