Blabber day 1
Ooh I wanna break free of this corporate world but will it mean trading off my old habits and hobbies to pursue financial independence?
Blabber day 2
@work and geez, he's so annoying and problems come from all different directions...luckily we have this punctual knock-off time working culture...
Blabber day 3
@work, still the same problem, only with more useless urgency and wasted effort. They're finally resolved at night.
Blabber day 4
Here I am, typing this post. Trying to make sense of all these, making up reasons to stay on and apparently I found very little reasons to stay for more years to come. Is there light at the end of this long dark tunnel? Let's break free from this industry...
-Sien-
PS: which one is my next ship? Let's jump...^_^
PPS: setting the day, time and date to make the above happens. Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment