You can also listen to it from the PLAYLIST above...
ENJOY!!^_^
Shayne Ward -- Breathless
If our love was a fairy tale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we’d say I do
And if we had babies they would look like you
It’d be so beautiful if that came true
You don’t even know how very special you are
Chorus
You leave me breathless
You’re everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can’t believe that you’re mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you’re leaving me
Breathless
And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I’m thankful for the life we’ve made
And if we had babies they would have your eyes
I would fall deeper watching you give life
You don’t even know how very special you are
You leave me breathless
You’re everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can’t believe that you’re mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you’re leaving me
You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You’re like an angel
The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me
You’re something special
I only hope that I’ll one day deserve what you’ve given me
But all I can do is try
Every day of my life
You leave me breathless
You’re everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can’t believe that you’re mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you’re leaving me
Breathless
You leave me breathless
You’re everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can’t believe that you’re mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you’re leaving me
Breathless
Shayne Ward -- Until You
Baby life was good to me,
But you just made it better.
I love the way you stand by me,
Through any kind of weather.
I don't wanna run away,
Just wanna make your day.
When you feel the world is on your shoulders,
I don't wanna make it worse.
Just wanna make us work,
Baby tell me I will do whatever.
[Chorus]
It feels like nobody ever knew me; until you knew me.
Feels like nobody ever loved me; until you loved me.
Feels like nobody ever touched me; until you touched me.
Baby nobody, nobody, Until you...
Baby it just took one hit of you now I'm addicted,
You never know what's missing,
Till you get everything you need, yeah.
I don't wanna run away,
Just wanna make your day.
When you feel the world is on your shoulders,
I don't wanna make it worse,
Just wanna make us work,
Baby tell me I will do whatever.
[Chorus]
It feels like nobody ever knew me; until you knew me,
Feels like nobody ever loved me; until you loved me,
Feels like nobody ever touched me; until you touched me.
Baby nobody, nobody, Until you...
See it was enough to know,
If I ever let you go.I would be no one,
'Cos I never thought I'd feel,
All the things you made me feel.
I wasn't looking for someone.Until you...
[Chorus]
It feels like nobody ever knew me; until you knew me,
Feels like nobody ever loved me; until you loved me,
Feels like nobody ever touched me; until you touched me
Baby nobody, nobody, Until you...
[Chorus]
It feels like nobody ever knew me; until you knew me,
Feels like nobody ever loved me; until you loved me,
Feels like nobody ever touched me; until you touched me.
Baby nobody, nobody, Until you...
Nobody, nobody, until you...
Disclaimer: if you found mistakes with my pinyin and interpretation, feel free to leave a comment! ^_^ Sometimes it's hard to explain the true meaning in English, not accurate...hahaha:P {I'm still learning Chinese too:D} My comments on the song is in purple color.
吴克群 - 为你写诗
作词:吴克群 作曲:吴克群
wu ke qun - wei ni xie shi (for you, I write poem)
爱情 是一种怪事
ai qing shi yi zhong guai shi
love is a strange thing
我开始全身不受控制
wo kai shi quan shen bu shou kong zhi
I started to lose control of my whole body
爱情 是一种本事
ai qing shi yi zhong ben shi
Love is a stupid thing an ability
我开始连自己都不是
wo kai shi lian zi ji dou bu shi
I started to act unlike myself
为你我做了太多的傻事
wei ni wo zuo le tai duo de sha shi
for you, I did too many stupid things
第一件就是为你写诗
di yi jian jiu shi wei ni xie shi
the first thing is to write a poem for you
==========================================================
Chorus:
为你写诗 为你静止
wei ni xie shi wei ni jing zhi
for you, I write poem and I standstill
为你做不可能的事
wei ni zuo bu ke neng de shi
for you, I do impossible things
为你我学会弹琴写词
wei ni wo xue hui tan qin xie ci
for you, I learned how to play instrument and write lyrics
为你失去理智
wei ni shi qu li zhi
for you I lost my senses
为你写诗 为你静止
wei ni xie shi wei ni jing zhi
for you, I write poem and I standstill
为你做不可能的事
wei ni zuo bu ke neng de shi
for you, I do impossible things
为你弹奏所有情歌的句子
wei ni tan zou suo you qing ge de ju zi
for you, I play the sentences in every love song
我忘了说 最美的是你的名字
wo wang le shuo zui mei de shi ni de ming zi
I forgot to say that your name is the most beautiful one
==========================================================
爱情 是一种怪事
ai qing shi yi zhong guai shi
love is a strange thing
你的笑容是唯一宗旨
ni de xiao rong shi wei yi zong zhi
your smile is my only purpose
爱情 是一种本事
ai qing shi yi zhong ben shi
Love is a stupid thing an ability
我在你心里什么位置
wo zai ni xin li shen me wei zhi
what kind of position do I have in your heart?
为你我做了太多的傻事
wei ni wo zuo le tai duo de sha shi
for you, I did too many stupid things
第一件就是为你写诗
di yi jian jiu shi wei ni xie shi
the first thing is to write a poem for you
Back to Chorus 2x
我什么都能忘记
wo shen me dou neng wang ji
I can forget everything
但唯一不忘的是你的名字
dan wei yi bu wang de shi ni de ming zi
but one thing that I'll never forget is your name
我什么都能忘记
wo shen me dou neng wang ji
I can forget everything
但唯一不忘的是你的样子
dan wei yi bu wang de shi ni de yang zi
but one thing that I'll never forget is how you look
[repeat 1x]
Note: This song is seriously cool, like it a lot...that guy loves this girl soo much that he even does stupid things and learns how to play instrument just to impress her. Love it love it!
张韶涵 -- 亲爱的,那不是爱情
Angela Zhang Shao Han -- Qin Ai De Na Bu Shi Ai Qing
教室里那台风琴叮咚叮咚叮咛
jiao shi li na tai feng qin ding dong ding dong ding ning
the sound of organ in classroom (ting tong ting tong)
像你告白的声音动作一直很轻
xiang ni gao bai de sheng yin, dong zuo yi zhi hen qing
It's like the sound your of confession, with a very gentle movement
微笑看你送完信转身离开的背影
wei xiao kan ni song wan xin, zhuan shen li kai de bei ying
I smile after you gave me the letter, when I saw you leaving with your shadow
喜欢你字迹清秀的关心
xi hoan ni zi ji qing xiu de guan xin
I like your fine handwriting, filled with care
(*)
那温热的牛奶瓶在我手中握紧
na wen ri de niu nai ping zai wo shou zhong wo jin
I hold that warm bottle of milk tightly in my hands
有你在的地方我总感觉很窝心
you ni zai de di fang, wo zhong gan jue hen wo xin
I always feel very sheltered in the place where you stay
日子像旋转木马在脑海里转不停
ri zi xiang xuan zhuan mu ma, zai nau hai li zhuan bu ting
my days are like merry-go-round, swirling endlessly in my mind
出现那些你对我好的场景
chu xian na xie ni dui wo hao de chang jing
the scenes of you treating me nicely came out of my mind
Chorus:
你说过牵了手就算约定
ni shuo guo qian le shou jiu suan yue ding
you said if we held hands, it's counted as a promise
但亲爱的那并不是爱情
dan qin ai de, na bing bu shi ai qing
but my dear, that's not love
就像来不及许愿的流星
jiu xiang lai bu ji xu yuan de liu xing
it's like when it's too late to wish upon the shooting stars
再怎么美丽也只能是曾经
zai zen me mei li ye zhi neng shi ceng jing
no matter how beautiful, it can only be once
(**)
太美的承诺因为太年轻
tai mei de cheng nuo yin wei tai nian qing
the promise was too good (naive) because we were too young
但亲爱的那并不是爱情
dan qin ai de, na bing bu shi ai qing
but my dear, that's not love
就像是精灵住错了森林
jiu xiang shi jing ling zhu cuo le sen lin
it's like an elf that lives in the wrong forest
那爱情错的很透明
na ai qing cuo de hen tou ming
that love is obviously wrong
Back to
(*)
chorus
(**) 2x
Note: Yay, another good song made by Jay Zhou, Angela's singing it and it's the only song that I listened to more than 100x (I'm exaggerating, but it's almost there). It's from her new album Ang 5.0. Lyric-wise, the sentences all end with the sound -ing. How cool is that?
郭采洁 -- 誠實地想你
作詞:姚若龍 作曲:顏克前
Amber Guo Cai Jie -- Cheng Shi Di Xiang Ni (Honestly Thinking about You)
世界忽然變形 忽然很安靜
shi jie hu ran bian xing, hu ran hen an jing
the world is changed, it becomes so quiet suddenly
無助的我一秒間失去重心
wu zhu de wo yi miao jian shi qu zhong xin
the helpless me, has just lost my focus in one second
聽你不停為我擔心
ting ni bu ting wei wo dan xin
hearing you endlessly worry about me
看你不停離我而去
kan ni bu ting li wo er qu
seeing you leave me without stopping
你 要我照顧自己
ni, yao wo zhao gu zi ji
you want me to take care of myself
(*)
是我做了什麼 讓天使生氣
shi wo zuo le shen me, rang tian shi sheng qi
did I do something that made heaven (God) angry?
還是忘了做什麼 讓幸福遠離
hai shi wang le zuo shen me, rang xing fu yen li
or did I forget to do something? making happiness go away from me
也許該要真的相信 有種愛叫遠遠關心
ye xu gai yao zhen de xiang xin, you zhong ai jiao "yuan yuan guan xin"
maybe I should truly believe that there's love called "caring from afar"
痛 卻又哽住呼吸
tong, qie you geng zhu hu xi
it hurts and it's choking my breath
Chorus:
我 用狂奔 用無力 用惡夢 去想你
wo, yong kuang ben, yong wu li, yong e meng, qu xiang ni
I used to running-like-mad, without energy, with bad dreams thinking about you.
我討厭命運驕傲的神情
wo tao yan ming yun jiao ao de shen qing
I hate the proud cupid who controls destiny
嘲笑我沒半點權利決定
chao xiao wo mei ban dian quan li jue ding
laughing at me for not having the right to decide
我 用痛哭 用回憶 用深愛 去想你
wo, yong tong ku, yong hui yi, yong shen ai, qu xiang ni
I use tears, memory, and deep love; thinking about you.
去體會什麼是迫不得已
qu ti hui shen me po bu de yi
it's like having no choice but to do it
越懂才越有勇氣
yue dong cai yue you yong qi
the more I understand it, the more I have the courage
誠實地想你
cheng shi di xiang ni
To honestly thinking about you
Back to
(*)
Chorus
是不是 擔心 我怕黑不敢前進
shi bu shi, dan xin, wo pa hei bu gan qian jin
is it true? when I worry, I'm afraid of dark and I don't dare to walk in
那顆 本來沒墜落的流星 才拼命燒亮了自己
na ke, ben lai mei zhui luo de liu xing, cai ping ming shao liang le zi ji
At first, that piece was not a fallen shooting star, it's now doing its best to burn(brighten) itself
Back to Chorus
Note: I found this song while browsing youtube in search of the new Taiwanese singer called Amber Guo (heard about her from 93.3's DJ). I immediately love this one, 'coz the lyrics are just so happening right now...or in fact always happened to me...huix...huix...
F.I.R -- 三个心愿
F.I.R. -- San Ge Xin Yuan (Three Wishes)
沁:
我喜欢妳的眼神 温柔又危险
wo xi huan ni de yan shen wen rou you wei xian
I like the gentle yet sharp expression in your eyes
请不要戴上眼镜 我会看不见
qing bu yao dai shang yan jing, wo hui kan bu jian
Please don't put on your glasses. 'coz I can't see the expression in your eyes
想要张开双手 把妳宝贝
xiang yao zhang kai zhuang shou, ba ni bao bei
I want to open up both my arms, to hug you
想和妳天天見面 想帶妳环遊世界
xiang he ni tian tian jian mian,xiang dai ni huan you shi jie
I want to meet you everyday, take you to see and travel around the world
飛:
我喜欢你爱逞強 笨笨的笑脸
wo xi huan ni ai cheng qiang, ben ben de xiao lian
I like the stupid smile you have on your face when you show off
在心中抬头挺胸 坚定的信念
zai xin zhong tai tou ting xiong, jian ding de xin nian
the you in my heart who always proud/confident and has a strong belief
这个辽阔世界 不够完美
zhi ge liao kuo shi jie, bu gou wan mei
this wide vast world is not perfect
但有了你在我身边 什么都很OK
dan you le ni zai wo shen bian shen me dou hen OK
but if you're beside me, everything will be OK
合:
第一个心愿 为你 把幸福推积
di yi ge xin yuan, wei ni ba xing fu dui ji
The first wish, is to pile up happiness for you
天涯到海角 头发到呼吸
tian ya dao hai jiao, tou fa dao hu xi
from the remotest corners of the earth, from your hair to your feeling
下一个心愿 给你 最好的自己
xia yi ge xin yuan, gei ni zui hao de zi ji
the next wish, is to give you the best of me
再许个心愿 我的爱把你占领
zai xu ge xin yuan, wo de ai ba ni zhan ling
I make one more wish, is to be able to capture you with my love
沁:
为什么为了小事 就要掉眼泪
wei shen me wei le xiao shi, jiu yao diao yan lei
why do you have to cry over this small thing?
好像有太多的事 只能自己揹
hao xiang you tai duo de shi, zhi neng zi ji bei
it's like you have too many problems on your shoulders
其实只要你说一句OK
qi shi zhi yao ni shuo yi ju OK
Actually, if you just say OK
现在就立刻马上 变成你的Superman
xian zai jiu li ke ma shang, bian cheng ni de superman
right at this moment, I'll be your superman
飛:
这世上最重要的 不只是誓言
zhi shi shang jui zhong yao de bu zhi shi shi yan
In this world, the most important thing is not an oath/vow
只要你常常记得 亲亲我的脸
zhi yao ni chang chang ji de, qin qin wo de lian
just need you to often remember kissing my face
我會永遠 记得這個今天
wo hui yong yan ji de zhi ge jin tian
I will forever remember this day
还有很久的那一天 我也要有你陪
hai you hen jiu de na yi tian, wo ye yao you ni pei
there's still a long way and I want you to be the one who accompanies me
Back to 合 2x
Note: I think it's a very cute song with very nice lyrics, about a couple who has three wishes for each other. 沁 and 飛 really sing their heart out huh?
Yay that's all folks! Just wanna share with you my faves this month!! This one is definitely a very looooong post!!!!!Ciao...
-Sien2-
2 comments:
Yo Sien, gue juga suka itu lagunya Wu Ke Qun hohoho, ada mp3 nya?
Hum, ga tau ini bener apa salah ... tapi kayaknya 本事 lebih ke skill de artinya, kalo stupid di atas nya ada kepala nya (笨) hohoho ...
Rajin sekali tapi dikau nerjemahin sendiri, biasa mah gue cari di internet aja hehe ...
Ouw...duh...major mistake! Gak notice gw...hahaha,tenkiu leeeee!!!^_^ udh di-strike tuh, menurut kamus sih 本事 itu sama dgn 本领 en artinya kyk yg lu bilang, skill, ability, etc hahaha....
Gw ada mp3-nya, ntar gw kirim lewat msn! Hohoho...kan lagi pengen aja, nerjemahin lagu favorit...lagian gak susah2 amat kyk lagunya jay zhou, kalo lagu jay tuh lyricsnya tingkat tinggi, munyeng bacanya...hohoho^_^
Post a Comment