Friday, January 11, 2008

2008: My Lack of Blogging Excuses

Hey folks...finally new year's in the house!!! It took me 11 days just to have my writing mood back (that's why I highly admire any blogger that can constantly write good story in a short period of time, it seems like they have tons of interesting things to share and never have a mind-bloque *sigh*).

2008 means i'll be at my CROSSROADS once again.

My prediction:

2008 will definitely become one of the most important years in my LIFE. Lots of DECISIONS that have to be made, lots of ASSIGNMENTS and PROJECTS that have to be done. My resolutions are still as vague as my next road to take. Though I still believe that I can decide very soon (within 3 months). I can only foresee the situation up to mid 2008...(am I talking like a psychic, a fortune-teller of some kind maybe? =P).

Anyway, no matter how strong your intuition and forecasting skill, no one can predict the future, isn't it? The best thing that we can do now is to prepare well, eat well, exercise well, sleep well and enjoy the moments. This year will be another fabulous year, just believe!!^_^

My (recent) 3 biggest reasons for my lack of blogging:
1. FYP
2. FYP
3. FYP

And I shall not bore you with my FYP story, seriously, there's nothing to share here.

My (next) 2 biggest reasons for my lack of blogging:
1. Job hunt and soul searching (part 2)
2. Quizzes and study (last semester, yay yay yay!! Momm, Daaad...I'm graduating very soon. Wish me luck!)

But I'll write something interesting if I have one. Pretty hard to do, 'coz my life has been quite constant lately (which is good and bad at the same time). My love life is also as dull as it is. I haven't experienced (yet again) fluttering hearts and flying butterflies within *sigh* (也好像还有"舍不得放弃" 的感觉吧!^_^)

These are also the "tiny" parts of my excuses.

My TOP 20 WANT list (not ranked):
1. Go home for Chinese New Year
2. Really do my language program (lil' obsession: fluent in 5 languages by 25 yrs old)
3. Study well done
4. Get my 4F04 (small chance...huhuhuT_T)
5. Finish 80% of FYP draft before Chinese New Year
6. Get a good first job
7. Plan a graduation trip
8. 1st class hons
9. Get a flat
10. FYP report and presentation well done --> A
11. Do well in my P2, P3, P4 speeches (TMC)
12. Private cooking lesson with Mom...=P
13. Meet my old friends back at home
14. Start teaching language and learn how to translate well
15. DELF and JLPT3 at the end of this year
16. Last results with "flying colors"
17. Meet the potential "one"
18. Have my own library (bookshelves filled with fave books) at home/future flat
19. Play volleyball (past, now, future, always luv' vball^^)
20. Eat my dinner...*kriuk kriuk*


Let's get back to business...adios!!!


Cheers,



Sien2
time to take actions
HMJ4 & HMF4 added *happy*=D

2 comments:

tsubame said...

nihongo ganbatte ne, sien
itsuka isshoni renshuu shiyouka?

Sien said...

Haha...mochiron...isshyoni renshu shiyou ka...

Sore de isshoni nihon e iku? hahaha...isshyoni ganbatte shimashoo!