Hey y'all,
It's been quite a while since I update my dearest blog...
I've been busy doing a lot of things, dropping some old unproductive habits and creating new ones that are more useful. Doing many different stuff keeps my restless mind in sync with my equally restless body. That's how I wanna treat myself with these happiness and sanity pills for good.
Anyway, I've recently accomplished this:
1) 40km cycle challenge in 2 hours 10 minutes last Sunday (7th of March)
--> i don't think that it's a tough challenge since my timing during practice with ECP-Changi-ECP route usually takes that same amount of time (though slightly slower 'coz of the lousy cheap rental bike:P). So before the ride, I slept for only 4 hours after a fun Saturday-night gathering, woke up at 3.30 just to find that there's no more night rider bus heading to Raffles boulevard (F1 pit area), ended up taking a cab and reached exactly one hour 15 minutes before the official ride. Luckily, I got a nice bike along with a helmet and there was goodies bag at the finish line (shaver, shaving gel, pen, sunblock, tiger balm plaster and a medal. Cool stuff!)
Before the ride (full attire)
Goodies bag and its contents (some useful stuff inside, I like:D)
.jpg)
.jpg)
H-1 --> with The Guys after getting cycle package on Saturday
It was 6.30 in the morning and a lousy camera phone can only get you this far...
sea of people waiting for the start cue
2) I've recently closed a small deal and is motivated to do more and to learn more along the way. It keeps me busy enough to go through the days with more productivity (instead of just staring at the laptop browsing random things or playing caféworld all the time). Other venture: part-time property agent, helping tenants find a room for rent or unit for rent.
Things I'm up to NOW:
1) Still doing all my best as a full time Product Engineer
2) Serving tenants and give my best service to find the best match
3) Planning my Japan autumn trip in October. I've got 6 ppl in the loop so far, my future travel buddies ^_^
VERY Rough Itinerary [Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Southern Hokkaido in 11 days]
Depart from Changi, SG (midnite flight Wednesday, 13 Oct)
Arrive at NRT, Tokyo (morning Thu, 14 Oct)
Check in hostel Tokyo.
Day 1, Thu 14 Oct - Tokyo Day 1 - Shinjuku, Harajuku, Roppongi, Ginza + 1N hostel Tokyo
Day 2, Fri 15 Oct - Disneyland + 1N hostel Tokyo
Day 3, Sat 16 Oct - Downtown Tokyo (more sightseeings) + 1N hostel Tokyo
Day 4, Sun 17 Oct - Around Tokyo (start using use JR pass - buy 7D whole japan pass) + Tokyo Dome + 1N hostel Tokyo
Day 5, Mon 18 Oct - Osaka (1D) + 1N at Osaka
Day 6, Tue 19 Oct - Kyoto (1D) + night bus to Tokyo
Day 7, Wed 20 Oct - JR Train from Tokyo to Hakodate (use JR pass, no additional fee 7.30am to 2 pm, around 6 to 7 hours), Hakodate + 1N Hakodate (hostel)
Day 8, Thu 21 Oct - Hakodate + Onuma National Park + Noboribetsu + Shikotsu-Toya National Park (stay in ryokan with onsen, hot spring??)
Day 9, Fri 22 Oct - Otaru (whole day, 30 minutes from Sapporo by fast train), Sapporo - 1N Sapporo Hostel
Day 10, Sat 23 Oct - Sapporo (Monday, noon) + Hokutosei Overnight Train (add 12150yen if we use JR pass, from 4pm to 9.25am the next day)
Day 11, Sun 24 Oct - Afternoon/Evening flight, NRT-CHG
Apart from all the activities above, I'm still going for my regular volleyball games, Japanese class (Advanced level now:D), once-in-a-while movie night or karaoke night with the usual gank.
Life's good and just enjoy! BE HAPPY!!
How about you?
Bisous,
Sien
*currently saving annual leaves and $$$ for the trip ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment