I thought I have been:
- Compromising enough
- Tolerant enough
- Patient enough
- Friendly enough
Apparently to some people, I am still not a better person...
It's just never be enough...
Anyway, I know clearly about my values now, I will hold on to them for as long as I live:
1. Act of kindness
2. Being helpful and considerate
3. Thoughtful and diplomatic
4. Speak out my mind (more vocal)
5. Having great listening and concentrating skills
6. Honesty, modesty and patience (at the right moment and amount)
7. Always stand up for myself and what I think is right
8. No more difficulties in saying these outloud with sincerity:"Thank you""I'm sorry""I love you""I care about you""I know I'm wrong. Please forgive me"
9. Having a great memory to recall a lot of things
10. Be more interested in others (other than myself) - less selfish
Everyone has different expectations. I know that I could create my own and should never ever be bothered by others who can't possibly meet these expectations. Life is unfair. Just face it, ok?
-Sien-
Gratification is the positive emotional reaction of happiness in response to a fulfillment of a desire.
- Compromising enough
- Tolerant enough
- Patient enough
- Friendly enough
Apparently to some people, I am still not a better person...
It's just never be enough...
Anyway, I know clearly about my values now, I will hold on to them for as long as I live:
1. Act of kindness
2. Being helpful and considerate
3. Thoughtful and diplomatic
4. Speak out my mind (more vocal)
5. Having great listening and concentrating skills
6. Honesty, modesty and patience (at the right moment and amount)
7. Always stand up for myself and what I think is right
8. No more difficulties in saying these outloud with sincerity:"Thank you""I'm sorry""I love you""I care about you""I know I'm wrong. Please forgive me"
9. Having a great memory to recall a lot of things
10. Be more interested in others (other than myself) - less selfish
Everyone has different expectations. I know that I could create my own and should never ever be bothered by others who can't possibly meet these expectations. Life is unfair. Just face it, ok?
-Sien-
Gratification is the positive emotional reaction of happiness in response to a fulfillment of a desire.
No comments:
Post a Comment