Thursday, November 22, 2007

3 down 3 more to go...^_^

Finally, after spending my seven precious days looking at the same subject, almost made me wanna vomit and voila... I did it this morning, I got it over and done with...*yay yay yay* Hopefully, I don't need to see this --> "MP4004- Advanced Manufacturing and Nanotechnology" -- ever again. Not my best but at least I was satisfied, 'coz I remembered everything (though maybe not that accurately), anyway my short-term memory loss problem was not (luckily) there this morning, so I was relieved...

What're next?
Japanese Level 3 + JLPT 4 (*fave subject*) 26/11 and 02/12
Engineers and Society (*sweat subject*) 29/11
Quality Assurance (*so-so subject*) 30/11
FYP (*do-it-or-die project*) 03/12-May 2008
Soul searching -- every single day of my life...

Fave song at the moment --> 彩虹 by 周杰伦(我很忙)


周杰伦 - 彩虹 guitar chords

前奏:C Dm7 Gsus4 Dm7 C Dm7 G

C Dm7 Gsus4 Dm7 C E Am Am/G
哪里有彩虹告诉我 能不能把我的愿望还给我
na li you cai hong gao su wo neng bu neng ba wo de yen wang hoan ge wo
Can someone inform me where the rainbow is? Can you return my wish back to me?

F G Em Am Dm7 Gsus4 G
为什么天这么安静 所有的云都跑到我这里
wei shen me tian zhi me an jing shuo you de yin dou pao dao wo zhi li
Why is the sky still so calm? All the clouds have amassed above me

C Dm7 Gsus4 Dm7 C E Am Am/G
有没有口罩一个给我 释怀说了太多就成真不了
you mei you kou zao yi ge ge wo se huai shuo le tai duo jiu chen zhen bu liao
Do you have a spare face mask to lend me? Because I said too much, now it will not eventuate

F G Em Am Dm7 Gsus4 G
也许时间是一种解药 也是我现在正服下的毒药
ye xu si jian shi yi zong jie yao ye shi wo xian zai zheng fu xia de du yao
Maybe time is an antidote. Maybe I am now overcoming this poison

F G Em Am
看不见你的笑 我怎么睡得着
kan bu jian ni de xiao wo zen me shui de zhao
Without seeing your smile, how can I sleep?

Dm7 Gsus4 C C7
你的声音这么近我却抱不到
ni de shen ying zhi me jin wo cie bao bu dao
Your shadow is so close yet I cannot hug you

B7 E Am Am/G Dm7 Gsus4 G
没有地球 太阳还是会绕 没有理由我也能自己走
mei you di qiu tai yang hai shi hui rao mei you li you wo ye neng zi ji zou
The sun will continue orbiting even without the Earth existing, I can walk away (from you) without a reason

C E Am Am/G F Gsus4 C G
你要离开 我知道很简单 你说依赖 是我们的阻碍
ni yao li kai wo zi dao hen jian dan ni shuo yi lai shi wo men de zhu ai
You want to leave, I know it is a simple thing. You said reliance was the major barrier between us

C E Am Am/G
就算放开 但能不能别没收我的爱
jiu suan fang kai dan neng bu neng bie mo shou wo de ai
If I choose to let go, that cannot remove my love for you

Dm7 Gsus4 C
当作我最后才明白
dang zuo wo jui hou cai ming bai
I'll just pretend that I understand in the end

RAR部分
C E
看不见你的笑 要我怎么睡得着
kan bu jian ni de siao yao wo zen me sui de zao
Without seeing your smile, how can I sleep?

Am Am/G
你的声音这么近我却抱不到
ni de sheng ying zhi me jin wo cie bao bu dao
Your shadow is so close yet I cannot hug you

F G
没有地球太阳开始环绕环绕
mei you di qiu tai yang kai shi huan rao huan rao
The sun will continue orbiting even without the Earth existing...orbiting

C G
没有理由我也能自己走掉
mei you li you wo ye neng zi ji zou diao
I can abandon you without a reason

C E
是我说了太多就成真不了
shi wo shuo le tai duo jio chen zhen bu liao
Because I said too much, now it will not eventuate

Am Am/G
也许时间是一种解药解药
ye xu si jian shi yi zhong jie yao jie yao
Maybe time is an antidote... antidote

F G C
也是我现在正服下的毒药
ye shi wo xian zai zheng fu xia de du yao
Or the poison I'm taking right now


Cheers,



Sien2
Pardon moi, can't write better story at the moment, mind-bloque, no mood =P

1 comment:

Theresia said...

udah keduluan deh translationnya. anyway lagu wo bu pei juga lumayan mvnya keren